Unfortunately this morning we had an attack on our myclub website.
A break in occurred on my username which allowed a user access to the system. This was quickly detected but caused us to change the system password.
Due to the nature the acces was limited to the one website which has now been taken offline.
We identified the breach as a coding error that allowed the hacker to spot how to break in.
As a precaution we changed the password which caused a brief issue while the systems were updated .
The code is 8 years old and was needing re-written to enhance and make the website responsive.
We will continue to monitor the situation to ensure the server is working normally.